Powerful cross-platform antimalware protection for Linux desktop systems
- Comprehensive Endpoint Protection for Linux Desktop
- Low System Demands. Leaves more system resources free while still delivering complete protection.
- Remote Management Included. Fully manageable via ESET Remote Administrator.
The benefits of ESET NOD32 Antivirus Business Edition for Linux Desktop
- Eliminates all types of threats, including viruses, rootkits, worms and spyware.
- Offers broad range of customization and setting options.
- Lets you block unauthorized media and devices types from the system.
- Delivers proven protection while leaving more system resources for programs used daily.
- Blocks pop-up messages and postpones security tasks when in full-screen mode.
- Compatible with ESET Remote Administrator and supports management through a web interface.
- Lets you manage all ESET security solutions from a single console, whether you are running Windows, OS X, or Linux.
- Allows to schedule and run scans, respond to security events, apply policies and other from a single console.
- Performs remote installation of ESET software to multiple endpoints at once
- Installer package is fully compatible with software distribution tools like Apple Remote Desktop, LANDesk Management Suite, Casper Suite, and others
This product can be also purchased as part of
- Operating systems:
RedHat, Debian, Ubuntu, Suse, Fedora and Mandriva and majority of other RPM and DEB package manager based distributions.
kernel 2.6 or newer
GNU C Library 2.3 or newer
GTK+ 2.6 or newer
LSB 3.1 compatibility recommended
- Compatible with ESET Remote Administrator 6
as well as ESET Remote Administrator 5
See more information about ESET Remote Administrator compatibility
Make an enquiry
Please leave us your contact details so we can provide you with a free trial license and deliver a personalized offer tailored to your company's needs. No commitment.