Safeguard your email with simple set-and-forget protection against malware and spam
- Linux and FreeBSD based mail server protection and antispam
- Low System Demands. Leaves more system resources free while still delivering complete protection
- Remote Management. Fully manageable via ESET Remote Administrator 6
The benefits of ESET Mail Security for Linux / FreeBSD
Anti-Malware & Antispam
- Scans all inbound and outbound POP3, SMTP and IMAP traffic.
- Filters out email-borne threats, including spyware at the gateway level
- Stops spam and phishing messages with high interception rates
- ESETS_SMTP module runs independent of the Mail Transport Agent (MTA)
- Powered by advanced ESET LiveGrid® technology, combining speed, accuracy and minimal system impact
- Improved antispam engine with an option to define threshold levels with great precision
- Compatible with ESET Remote Administrator and supports management through a web interface.
- Gives you the option to schedule on-demand scans, actions and security tasks
- Allows you to customize log details and modify reports and notifications to help you monitor compliance with company security standards.
- Features content filters for Postfix, Sendmail, Qmail, Exim, Zmailer, and others.
- Smoothly integrates in the Novell Groupwise environment
- Ready for integration with Zarafa collaborative software.
This product can be also purchased as part of
Make an enquiry
Please leave us your contact details so we can provide you with a free trial license and deliver a personalized offer tailored to your company's needs. No commitment.